1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Cambridge Orthopaedics Group makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Cambridge Orthopaedics Group has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. Cambridge Orthopaedics Group shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Cambridge Orthopaedics Group. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Cambridge Orthopaedics Group disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Cambridge Orthopaedics Group any of its employees or agents. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
All content on this website is copyright © Cambridge Orthopaedics Group. Cambridge Orthopaedics Group and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Cambridge Orthopaedics Group is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
1. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- (a) to other companies in the Group;
- (b) to employees, consultants and agents of the Group
- (c) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- (d) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
2. We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you news about Cambridge Orthopaedics services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email or telephone for these purposes.
We also use "cookies" to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the site to our visitors' needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.
We may share overall visitor trends and other generic information collected on this website with third parties but we do not pass on any personal details or personally identifiable information without your specific consent.
Cookies are text-only strings of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of your browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
By using cookies we will be able to see how our website is being used. This means that we will be able to identify the most popular areas of the website and make it easier for
you to access them. They also help us to be more efficient as we can learn what information is important to you.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser and you can also stop cookies being stored on your computer in future. In order to do this you should refer to your browser's instructions by clicking "help" in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
1. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
2. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.